Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Embroidery Guild Regional Day


We had a very good day at the Eastern Regional Day hosted by my guild about 270 people attended including two ladies who got on the wrong bus I cant remember where they were supposed to be going but they said they had a good time anyway. I am second right behind the sales table we made a good sum of money. All the goods were donated by the members from their stashes and made into packs we also sold kits, books, cards among many other things. On the tombola we had many items handmade by the members. We had competitions in which my guild came second and a large varied display of my guilds work and of course we had trade stalls. Why is it I was buying all this stuff when I have a room full at home. It is a lot of hard work organising this event it has been ongoing for about a year and all thanks go to the committee and to Pauline our Chair for all the commitment and work involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment