Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Yahoo Swapping Wreath

I have seen a lot of Christmas wreaths or rings about this year so I decided to make my own having seen a sophisticated red and black one in Sew Hip. I thought I would make a red and green one as I have plenty of these colours. I started of with strips of material and tying them to the ring then a few flowers. I was getting a bit bored by now so cast my eyes about to see what else I could add and there in front of me was a shelf full of swaps from the yahoo groups I'm in. Its a far cry from the red and black one but its my design and I'm pleased to display all these lovely things over Christmas. I think this will be one to put away and bring out for a few years. I am now beginning to feel like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment