Friday, January 15, 2010

Book Page Swap




Before Christmas I hosted a fabric book page swap at mixedmediauk yahoo group see my links. The pages were all very different and all well done. I have now made the pages up into a book. I used one of those pliers with the eyelets to make the holes but I don't get on with this tool very well I'm not sure exactly how its done and the instructions on the packet are not very good I expect its all very easy if you see how its done. I am not very good at figuring these things out but its all very scary when you are doing it on some sewing you have spent some time doing. I did just about manage it but it could have been done a bit more expertly.







1 comment:

  1. You've made a lovely job of putting it together. I'm ashamed to say I haven't done mine yet but seeing yours is spurring me on. :o)

    ReplyDelete