Thursday, April 7, 2011

Craft Fair

A few brooches I have made mostly circles of material fastened together with a few bits. The top circle was made from various fabrics machined together and then cut out. They look good on a black top.

Next are some owls I drew a simple pattern before sewing them together. The little green things are caterpillars for the boys just a strip of material sewn up and turned then I gathered the stuffed body up round and round
I made a big banner for the craft fair from an old sheet with felt letters but it wasn't as busy as we had hoped. I expect in these times people don't have the money to spend on non essential things
Now the craft fair is over and several other things I have been involved with are over I shall have more time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment