Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Dolls



My local church is having a flower festival with an art and craft exhibition in July so I have been busy making things for the craft stall. This is a simple rag doll the pattern for the doll is not mine, the clothes are. My husband thinks she looks like an Audrey Rose.
This is one in progress not yet named I'm not sure how I want to do her face. I don't like trying to paint a face on this sort of doll as I'm not that good at faces and there is only one go I'm sure to mess it up. I'm much better at embroidering a face at least if it doesn't work it can be unpicked. I'm also not sure what I'm going to charge as customers at church craft stalls don't like paying realistic prices but I did make it quickly with all the materials from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment