Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tea in the Garden with Nostalgia

I have been caught looking at all the blogs with vintage stuff on them I especially like Nostalgia at the Stonehouse, see my links. There are so many lovely photos and pretty things on the site I find them so inspiring and would like to own some of these things myself but wait a minute I do have a collection of vintage china with pictures of crinoline ladies and a few with the thatched cottage along with various ornaments and jugs. I just haven't thought of them as vintage just things I like. I live in an ordinary modern house maybe I'm hankering for an old cottage in the country. A week ago when the sun was out I had a tea party in my garden with all this lovely bone china and wait for it, I made a Victoria sandwich cake, haven't made one for ages. Time I think for photos
more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment